Businesses throughout the Treasure Valley are stepping up to support wounded veterans by contributing a generous share of their gross sales to Wyakin Foundation on Monday, November 11.
Please visit these fine restaurants and cafes on Monday, November 11th (or as noted) and a generous percentage of every dollar you spend will go directly to Wyakin Foundation to provide life-changing services to our transitioning veterans.
10 Barrel (5% of sales)
Bardenay (Eagle Location) (Monday, December 16th – 20% of sales)
Caffeina Coffee (100% of proceeds from bags of Wyakin’s whole-bean custom blend, “The Guardian.”)
Lucky Fins (Tuesday, January 7th)
By participating as a merchant or visiting as a customer, you will help provide wounded veterans with:
- Academic support needed to succeed in the classroom
- Mentors that help to challenge, inspire, and support their transition
- Critical professional development and soft skills training
- Networking opportunities, career counseling, and job search support
- Financial assistance so that veterans can stay focused on their life goals
- Lifetime support to our graduates through our Wyakin For Life program.