Businesses throughout the Treasure Valley are stepping up to support wounded veterans by contributing 10% of gross sales to Wyakin Foundation on Monday, November 12.
Please visit these fine restaurants, retailers, and other merchants on Monday, November 12th. Ten percent of your purchase will go directly to Wyakin Foundation to provide life-changing services to our transitioning veterans.
Bardenay (Eagle Location) (20% pledge!)
Sockeye Brewing (Two locations!)
Coiled Wine Bar (Saturday, November 10th)
At Chow Public Market:
Christian Brothers Automotive (Contribution for every repair in November!)
*Thank you to Allen Gamel of Edwards Jones Investments and Valere Spa and Salon for their additional donations in honor of Veterans Day.
By participating as a merchant or visiting as a customer, you will help provide wounded veterans with:
- Academic support needed to succeed in the classroom
- Mentors that help to challenge, inspire, and support their transition
- Critical professional development and soft skills training
- Networking opportunities, career counseling, and job search support
- Financial assistance so that veterans can stay focused on their life goals
- Lifetime support to our graduates through our Wyakin For Life program.