Businesses throughout the Treasure Valley are stepping up to support wounded veterans by contributing 10% of gross sales to Wyakin Foundation on Monday, November 12.
Please visit these fine restaurants, retailers, and other merchants on Monday, November 12th. Ten percent of your purchase will go directly to Wyakin Foundation to provide life-changing services to our transitioning veterans.
By participating as a merchant or visiting as a customer, you will help provide wounded veterans with:
- Academic support needed to succeed in the classroom
- Mentors that help to challenge, inspire, and support their transition
- Critical professional development and soft skills training
- Networking opportunities, career counseling, and job search support
- Financial assistance so that veterans can stay focused on their life goals
- Lifetime support to our graduates through our Wyakin For Life program.
Participating businesses will receive:
- A poster for your storefront to show your participation
- A listing and link to your business on this web page
- Extensive social media promotion
- Email promotion to Wyakin’s mailing list
- Post-event recognition
Show our community that you care about our veterans by participating in this one-day event!
Questions: Contact Amy Akins, Director of Development at 208-853-6001 or email@example.com.
*or $150, whichever is greater