[av_one_full first min_height=” vertical_alignment=” space=” custom_margin=” margin=’0px’ padding=’0px’ border=” border_color=” radius=’0px’ background_color=” src=” background_position=’top left’ background_repeat=’no-repeat’]
[av_textblock size=” font_color=” color=”]
Terms & Conditions
Welcome to wyakindev.itsbaking.com (“Website”), a website provided by the Wyakin Foundation (“WyF”). WyF is a nonprofit organization whose mission is to assist severely wounded or injured veterans in achieving personal and professional success as business and community leaders. Through a combination of mentoring and networking, WyF outlines a six tenant program for enabling motivated veterans to become leaders in their communities.
The content contained on this Website is to be used for informational purposes only and is not intended to be used as personal or educational advice or counseling. You should not rely on the Website as a substitute for consultations with qualified professionals who are familiar with your specific needs or the needs of others.
The Website contains material such as, text, graphics, images, video, audio, and other material (collectively, “WyF Content”). Unless otherwise indicated, all WyF Content is copyrighted by and proprietary to WyF, and may not be reproduced, published, transmitted or distributed in any manner without the prior express, written consent of WyF. However, you may download one (1) copy of WyF Content for your own personal, non-commercial use.
This Website may include facts, opinions, and/or recommendations of individuals, professionals, agencies and organizations of interest other than that generated by WyF. WyF makes no representations of the reliability, validity, or accuracy of the information generated by individuals or organizations other than WyF. WyF will not be liable to the Website user or anyone else for any action taken or decision made in reliance on any information contained on or in connection with this Website.
This Website is provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis without warranties of any kind, express or implied. You agree that (i) under no circumstances shall WyF be liable for any damages whatsoever in connection with, arising out of, or resulting from your use of the Website or any information contained in the Website or other websites to which this Website may be linked, and (ii) you will defend, indemnify, save and hold harmless WyF from and against all suits, claims, demands, causes of action, judgments, damages, losses, liabilities and expenses arising out of or resulting from your use of the Website or other websites to which it may be linked – including but not limited to claims for personal injury or because you have found something you have heard, viewed or downloaded to be obscene, offensive, defamatory, or infringing upon your intellectual property rights. In no event will WyF or any contributors of information to the Website be liable to you or anyone else for any decision made or action taken by you in reliance on such information or for any actual, incidental, consequential, or special damages or damages for lost profits, loss of revenue, or loss of use, arising out of or related to this Website or the content contained in it, whether such damages arise in contract, negligence, tort, under statute, in equity, at law, or otherwise, even if the Website has been notified of the possibility of such damages.
Any hypertext link contained in the Website is provided for convenience only. WyF (i) possesses no control whatsoever over such links or any linked websites, (ii) makes no express or implied warranties, representations or endorsements of any kind regarding any linked website, and (iii) assumes no liability of any kind for any information contained in any linked website.
These Terms & Conditions May Change
WyF is continually improving and adding features and functionality to the Website. As a result of these changes, as well as changes in Federal or state laws, or any other reason deemed necessary by WyF in WyF’s sole discretion, these Terms & Conditions may be updated or revised. WyF reserves the right to modify these Terms & Conditions at any time without notice, and it is your responsibility to apprise yourself of the most current Terms & Conditions. Your continued use of the Website acknowledges your agreement to be bound by any revisions to the Terms & Conditions.
Responsibilities of Participants
- No Reproduction of WyF Content or Participant Content
Participants agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell, redistribute, or exploit for any commercial purpose WyF Content from the Website without obtaining the express prior written consent of WyF. This restriction includes any attempt to incorporate the information contained in the Website into any email or other “white pages” directory or database. Such information includes the names, email addresses and any other information provided by Participants of the Website.
- No Commercial Use of the WyF Website
Participants agree not to use the Website or the information provided on the WyF website for any commercial activity or purpose. By way of example and not of limitation, Participants shall not use the Website to make a commercial solicitation to any person or send “junk mail” or “spam” to any person;
- No Objectionable Use of the WyF Website
- Participants shall use the Website solely for lawful purposes.
- Participants shall not engage in any conduct that, as determined in WyF’s sole discretion, inhibits any other Participant from using or enjoying the Website.
- Participants shall not post any material of any third party protected by intellectual property laws or by rights of privacy or publicity.
- Provision of Truthful and Accurate Participant Content
Participants agree that any information provided by them will be truthful, accurate, and not misleading. As a Participant, you agree not to impersonate any person or entity, engage in sender address falsification, or forge anyone’s signature, register under the name of another person or allow another person to access the Website using your credentials.
Violations of any of these Terms & Conditions may result in immediate termination of the Participant’s right to use the Website, and WyF reserves the right to invoke any and all remedies available to it.
Your Acknowledgment of WyF’s Rights and Obligations
- Termination of Access: WyF has the right, in its sole discretion, with or without notice, to restrict or terminate, either temporarily or permanently, any Participant’s use of or access to the Website.
- Limited Resources: WyF may not have sufficient resources to respond in a timely manner to each and every request made by a Participant to WyF for information or help, and WyF shall have no liability for failure to respond to a communication or to respond in what a Participant may view is an untimely manner. Questions and requests for help that may constitute an emergency should be made to local medical professionals or emergency response personnel.
- Acceptance of Applications: WyF, in its sole discretion, may accept or reject any application submitted as a request for services or as an application to become a volunteer. Only complete applications that are accompanied by your consent to a background check will be considered.
- Disclosure Under Law. WyF reserves the right at all times to disclose any information as necessary to satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process or government request.
Any claim relating to the Website shall be governed by the laws of the State of Idaho. Participants of this Website are operating under the jurisdiction of the State of Idaho.