Save the date
May 20th at Wahooz Family Fun Zone and Galaxy Event Center
This year’s event will benefit Idaho Backcountry Veterans, the Wyakin Foundation, the Idaho Veteran’s Chamber of Commerce, and the Veteran Entrepreneur’s Alliance.
Last year this event helped raise over $116,000 to support veterans in the Treasure Valley and across Idaho. We are excited to be part of the event again as we continue to work together to serve veterans.
Thank you Kendall Auto Idaho for returning as the Presenting Sponsor!
Special thank you to Lucas O’Neill with City of Trees Real Estate for serving as the Chairman of the Event Committee. This event would not be possible without his hard work and dedication.
Want to get involved? There are a lot of ways to participate.
- Sponsor: Check out our list of sponsorship opportunities or call us to learn more.
- Volunteer: This is a great event for group volunteering. If your business, rotary, church, etc. have been looking for an event to support this could be it.
- Donate: There will be a live and silent auction during this event. If you have a great item you’d like to donate let us know.
- Promote: Share this event with your friends!
- Come: Even better, come to the event and invite your friends.
Team tickets and gala tables will go on sale later. If you are interested in being notified please fill out this form.
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 208.853.6001 for more information.